Monday, April 4, 2022

A Beautiful Woman

There is a beautiful woman who means everything to me. When I am with her, I have all that my heart says could ever be. For in truth, sometimes she is all my heart can see.

As we follow life's path, our hearts aglow, may our love and devotion be all we ever know. As time passes, the embers may cool their glow, but from my joyful heart her beauty will always show.

In rhymes and verse, I will tell her many a time, how thankful I am her heart is mine. 

Like the sound of leaves fluttering gently in the breeze, we too will hear our song as together our bodies gently squeeze. Hugs and kisses there will always be, for she means the world to me.

With Love To All - Dick



No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Was Young

When I was young, words were words and I had to be right, and would argue with all my might, to show the world that I was bright.