Tuesday, March 22, 2022

A Meaningful Life

If you want a meaningful life, rid yourself of strife. No more hating, baiting, blaming and complaining, for no-one succeeds when they are mad and their energy is bad.

Next, find what you love, and beyond all else, place it above. Then focus, for you are no longer lost in hocus pocus, nor confusions or illusions.

Don't think small, and give it your all, settling for no less than the best and the rest will fall into place as you triumph with grace.

Be an inspiration, set an example and to yourself be true, for many other people may follow you.

And then from your heart you can say with a wink and a smile, "My life really was worthwhile."

With Love To All - Dick



No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Was Young

When I was young, words were words and I had to be right, and would argue with all my might, to show the world that I was bright.