Sunday, July 17, 2022

Will You Marry Me?

The moon is ever so bright, in this soft and starry night, and in this magical moment, we know our feelings for each other have always been right.

It is no time to be shy for our feelings no-one can deny.

From my heart I must say, please stay, for I love you so and I hope we will never let each other go.

I vow to you, my love will be true and no-one else will I ever embrace as my heart can never replace the beauty that is you.

I have a question to ask and it must be now, for to wait, my heart will not allow.  

Will you marry me? 

Please say yes and I pledge to thee we will be the happiest of couples, you will ever see.

In reply, I did hear, ever so clear, the warm whisper of yes. 

Soon the bells of the chapel will ring loud in a celebration of a marriage that will make us and everyone else proud. 

And in that ceremony I will vow, to make you as happy as the happiest of hearts will allow.

With Love To All - Dick 



No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Was Young

When I was young, words were words and I had to be right, and would argue with all my might, to show the world that I was bright.