Tuesday, July 19, 2022

She Was Beautiful And Alluring

She was beautiful and alluring and her charm set my soul a whirling.

I had never met anyone else like her before, and when she spoke, my heart cried out, "I must have more."

As we got to know each other better, to her my heart became an open letter, for she knew what to do and knew me through and through.

And my heart cried out, "I must have more."

Soon I was inspired by her as a spiritual being, for I knew she had a life of greater meaning. 

She was so beautiful at her core, an inner-beauty I would forever explore, and my heart cried out, "I must have more."

And now my journey of seeking a new love has ended for with her I will stay, as my heart would have it no other way.

With Love To All - Dick



No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Was Young

When I was young, words were words and I had to be right, and would argue with all my might, to show the world that I was bright.