Sunday, October 23, 2022

You Are Beautiful

You live in my heart, for I love you so, and whenever you leave I wish you would never go.

I think of you and dream of you, and whisper your name, knowing until you are with me nothing will be the same. 

You don't believe you are beautiful, no matter what I say, because your mind distorts your self-image and holds it at bay, for when you were a child, no-one told you any other way. 

So from my heart I plan to show you what is true, and with time and with love I hope to change your point of view. 

But humble you will always be, no matter what you see, and I will be thankful that someone as pretty as you would want to be with me.

With Love To All - Dick



No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Was Young

When I was young, words were words and I had to be right, and would argue with all my might, to show the world that I was bright.