Tuesday, June 14, 2022

World Peace

We all want world peace you see.

But that cannot be, I say to thee, until each nation finds peace.

But that cannot be, I say to thee, until each community finds peace.

But that cannot be, I say to thee, until each of us finds peace within ourselves.

So if you thought you did not matter, that myth I will shatter. 

For if peace began with heads of religion or state, we would not have a 100% failure rate.

Peace always begins with one, in this case you, as you seek inner-peace that is long overdue. 

From you it will spread, one by one, for anything else will be undone.

For that is all the world is, one by one by one until the total sum is us all, and we find the light that will shine bright and to our hearts, enthrall.

With Love To All - Dick



No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Was Young

When I was young, words were words and I had to be right, and would argue with all my might, to show the world that I was bright.