Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Your Life

Dear Reader, For me, humor has always been a lifesaver from the sadness of life and all of its strife. I wrote this poem with a close friend in mind who is mourning the loss of her mother. But it is for you as well, if you too are in pain:

Life can be baron and cold and it can also be filled with love and joy for all to behold.

So let’s laugh and release our tensions, no longer trapped in our apprehensions.

Then each day our hearts will say, let's smile and find something beautiful, come what may.

And I promise you too, we will rejoice and always celebrate the specialness of you.

With Love To All - Dick



No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Was Young

When I was young, words were words and I had to be right, and would argue with all my might, to show the world that I was bright.